Nov 12, 2007

Pics from this weekend



I had a great time this weekend at my cousin Elle's bat mitzvah in Dallas. It's not often that my dad's family gets together so I was glad I was able to attend. It was great to get away from law school for a while. The service was wonderful and Elle did a great job with the whole thing. Everyone was very proud of her.



The party was a lot of fun, it was held at the Dallas Museum of Art. There were 100 13-year-old girls dancing around to disco and rap music. The best part, though, were the "party facilitators" who walked around in flat-billed hats with microphones encouraging the dance party. (again, the irony of all that rap at a bat mitzvah). The food was wonderful (steak and swordfish, yum). Besides the dancing there was, of course, drinking for the older folk and caricatures for the younger kids on t-shirts with Elle's name on them. Really smart.



My iPhone is great. We used it all weekend to navigate, check the LSU game score (No. 1 again!), etc. This thing really is the greatest invention since sliced bread.

No comments: